Wednesday, May 7, 2008

In the beginning....

So here we go...I'm taking the plunge and finally starting a blog. Thanks to the encouragement of my good friend Rebecca, I'm going to join the world of fellow bloggers and try to do a better job at keeping everyone updated with life's happenings--not to mention finally posting those pictures that I always intended to email out but never got around to it. I will start today...day one...and maybe backtrack a little to fill in details along the way. So here's to our family blog...and more importantly...here's to actually keeping up on it!!!!

2 comments:

TJW said...

Yaaay!!!!:)

The Ballard's said...

I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. My sister in law set up my blog. I keep forgetting to find out where she got the instructions. I will work on that still. Thank you for the compliments. I am excited that you joined the world of blog. I have really enjoyed it.

Angela